We have found six interconnected organizations that had much to do with the coordination of the March for Our Lives that took place Saturday March 24, 2018.
A few students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School claimed to organize this movement, but even they admitted to 60 Minutes that they had received help.
Here are the 6 organizations:
- Avaaz – In an effort to establish blame for the shooting, Avaaz invited its worldwide network of 46.7 million “to point the finger” at NRA and self-defense proponent, Marco Rubio after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL. Avaaz sent 3 mobile billboards to Senator Rubio’s office within 24 hours of the February 14, 2018 shooting. Avaaz admitted to this tactic in their March 7, 2018 email blast and social media posts (Screenshot from Avaaz email): Avaaz’s co-founder is the CEO of the next organization, Purpose Campaigns LLC.
- Purpose Campaigns LLC – Purpose Campaigns created Everytown for Gun Safety which worked to coordinate the March for Our Lives. Purpose’s CEO Jeremy Heimans is a co-founder of Avaaz. Purpose Campaigns created and coordinated the Women’s March.
- Everytown for Gun Safety – Everytown for Gun Safety helped coordinate the March for Our Lives. This coordination was admitted to by the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students in this 60 Minutes interview and by the Bloomberg Editorial Board. Everytown for Gun Safety was created by Purpose Campaigns. Some important names on Everytown’s advisory board are Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffett and David Boren.
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense – Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense is the “grassroots army of Everytown for Gun Safety.”
- Women’s March – Women’s March helped coordinate the March for Our Lives as admitted to by the five Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students in the aforementioned 60 Minutes interview. The Women’s March also had a hand in organizing the National School Walkout. It’s worth repeating that Purpose Campaigns coordinated and orchestrated the Women’s March.
- HeadCount – HeadCount sets up voter registration at concerts. They have several popular bands listed as their partners. On March 14, 2018 they set up voter registration at high schools during the National School Walkouts. HeadCount had a voter registration drive at this high school during the walkout (Screenshot from a HeadCount FB page): They set up voter registration at March for Our Lives locations. Purpose Campaigns’ Head of Labs & Executive Director of Purpose Climate Lab, Jessy Tolkan is a Headcount board member. Grateful Dead band leader Robert “Bob” Weir is also a Headcount board member. Bob Weir met with the students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL to have them use Headcount to register voters at the March for Our Lives saying, “I can’t imagine anyone who can be more effective at registering voters than this group here…”
The organization with the most control for this coordination is arguably Purpose Campaigns LLC.
March for Our Lives is not a popular movement. It is a paid protest. Paid for by organizations connected to dark characters like George Soros. Purpose Campaigns’ CEO describes how his relationship with Soros started in a story we published February 19, 2018.
The manipulation of children to try to remove the right of self-defense from Americans is immoral. So are the calumnious attacks on persons and politicians who defend what the Catholic Church teaches about the right to self-defense and to use arms.
Share this story with your friends and family.